Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB SUMMARY: PROJECT MANAGER
HRplus Software LLC an Indigenous Caribbean Software Company is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join its dynamic team. The Project Manager is responsible for organizing middle to long range projects by developing comprehensive project plans to include design, build, testing, training, change management, communication and activation plans. He/she is also responsible for financial, risk and stakeholder management, acting as a leader on projects, demonstrating information technology expertise, and translating that expertise into client solutions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to ensure the program progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provide regular communications on project status to key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Manages and communicates the scope of work & responsibilities between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of information flow between key stakeholders.
- Plans, establishes, maintains, and regularly updates a project schedule on assigned projects.
- Manages communication, and distributes documentation between company and its clients.
- Monitors, reports, and controls costs on assigned projects within estimated project margin.
- Reports, forecasts, and presents project financial activity to management.
- Responsible for the successful management of the project schedule, budgets and client satisfaction.
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business Management, or any combination of relevant qualifications and experience.
- Certificate or diploma in Project Management.
- 2+ years' experience in leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver projects within constraints of schedule, budget and resources and client-facing responsibilities.
- Possess strong values - Integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel at short notice.
- Ability to become Subject Matter Experts in the applications that are managed.
- Ability to speak Spanish would be an asset.