Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesday Trinidad
Job Title: GRILL ATTENDANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you self driven, highly motivated, flexible, have a positive attitude and a great smile. Then we want you. We are looking for dynamic, customer focused people to provide services to our guests at our Restaurants nationwide
Prepares to order, all food items following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Grills, deep fries, bakes, boils, and microwaves raw and prepped foods.
- Measures and assembles ingredients and cooked items according to recipes and menu specifications.
- Carves or portions meat, fish and poultry for individual servings.
- Maintains cooking line in a clean and safe manner.
- Stocks and restocks items on line according to specifications
The Grill Attendant will be expected to operate within the following conditions
- Stands during entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries, and pushes.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 30lbs. up to 20 times per shift.
- Lifts and empties trash cans weighing up to 100lbs., with assistance up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam and high temperatures.
- Speaking and hearing to converse with Q.A./servers.
- Work area is hot and humid.
- Read orders on tickets.
- Judges quality and quantity on raw and cooked items.
- Job requires substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Be exposed to hazards such as cuts from knives, slipps, trips and burns
- Certificate in Secondary School Education
- CXC Mathematics and English
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an asset
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge
Interested applicants can also submit their curriculum vitae or resume along with passport sized pictures to any Ruby Tuesday restaurant.