Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Pension Administration Supervisor
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Pension Administration Supervisor
Tatil Life Assurance Limited is responsible for administering pension plans throughout the region that includes, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Hybrid Pension Plans. Tatil Life's Group Pension Plan is designed to be just rewarding for retiring staff, affording both company and employee a reason to smile after years of dedication and service.
We offer a unique working environment which leverages the dynamics of the Financial Service Sector and by extension the ANSA McAL Group of Companies. The incumbent will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of Administrators and Actuarial Staff.
The Pension Administration Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership, planning, budgeting, and management of Pensions Administrative services in the Department and in accordance with policies and local standards, guidelines, and regulations in the Pensions industry.
Some of the functions are:
- Assists in preparation and implementation of annual plans and objectives, and supports the achievement of business development targets as outlined in departmental plans.
- Monitors the service provided by staff and assures that it is consistent to department and company standards and policies.
- Assures the establishment and amendments of Trust Deed and Rules, Deposit Administration Contracts and other Pension Plan documents.
- Preparation and dispatching of billings to clients, and ensures timely settlement.
- Preparation of accounts for management and audit purposes in accordance with agreed procedures and time lines.
- Preparation and coordination of presentations and training sessions for clients.
- Provides superior quality service to internal and external customers.
- Processing and disbursement of the pension payroll, assuring adherence to the Income Tax Act, legal and company regulations.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university in Business Management, Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Associated classes or courses and/or industry license, or designation. Familiar with a variety of pension administration concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Good understanding of pension plans and insurance products and the legislation governing these.