Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Manager, Planning and Organisational Development
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Manager, Planning and Organisational Development at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
MANAGER, PLANNING AND ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Responsible for ensuring that the Human Resource Planning, Organisational Development and related information needs of the Authority are identified and addressed effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares Human Resource supply and demand forecasts for Corporate Strategies.
- Conducts periodic Human Resource Planning and Forecasting at the tactical and operational levels.
- Monitors the manpower supply to avoid surpluses and shortages to achieve adequate sustenance.
- Ensures that the number of employees required have matching skill sets to accomplish the organisation’s goals.
- Conducts organisational development and information systems planning, implementation and evaluations.
- Collaborates in the provision of lead time availability to select and train the required additional human resource over a specified time period (Succession Planning).
- Interprets the Authority’s Strategic/Business plans and determines the Human Resource Planning/Programme requirements to determine targeted, related objectives.
- Monitors the implementation, application and effectiveness of established Organisational Development Plans and Programmes.
- Liaises with and provides technical guidance for Line Managers on the determination of and provision for appropriate Organisational Structures, Job Designs and Personnel Establishments.
- Ensures the effective development and maintenance of an efficient Human Resource Information System.
- Liaises with Line Managers to ensure that Performance Appraisals and Potential Assessments are conducted in accordance with the Human Resource Policy/Procedure Guidelines for Salaried Employees.
- Conducts periodic Human Resource Audits to ensure compliance and consistency of the application of the Human Resource Policies/Procedure Guidelines by the Line Managers.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a social science or a related discipline.
- Postgraduate training in Organisational Theory and Behaviour and Human Resource Theory and Practice will be an asset.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the relevant sub-function of a reputable Human Resource Management department.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
July 10, 2017 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.