Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Branch Manager-Arima
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
BRANCH MANAGER- ARIMA
The incumbent has responsibility of managing the day to day operations of the branch which include the management of staff, inventory, and customer care while achieving the required sales targets. This position reports to the Retail Group Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets or exceeds the sales goals established for the branch to ensure the expansion of retail business.
- Coaches and Mentors all staff on customer service and selling techniques that meets the customer’s needs and addresses customers’ complaints and queries.
- Analyzes, identifies and communicates the required stock levels for his/her retail outlet to the Retail Manager and monitors branch inventory.
- Ensures that all Administrative tasks performed by Supervisors are completed accurately and in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that the branch is maintained in a clean, tidy and attractive manner and reports any interior and exterior branch maintenance issues, system irregularities or problems to Retail Manager.
- Ensures that all safety policies and practices are adhered to and maintained.
- Ensures that all sales are processed accurately and in accordance with the company’s procedures and protocols.
- Processes paperwork associated with all forms of point of sale transactions.
- Develops the monthly rosters based on forecasted sales and other business.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection process.
- Executes all training plans and other skill development programs set out by the Retail Manager.
- Conducts assessment and completes Performance Appraisals for direct reports while providing guidance and direction to employees as needed.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of seven (7) CXC O’Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- A diploma in Business Management
- At least 3 years Managerial Retail experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products
- A combination of qualifications and experience will be taken into consideration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to motivate and direct others
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to identify issues
- The ability to work with and influence a variety of associates at varying levels of responsibility
- A Self-motivated, self-starter, capable of working within teams and in an autonomous environment
All applications are to be submitted no later than July 11th, 2017:
Please specify “Branch Manager- Arima” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue
This vacancy is closed.