Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Store Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The role requires the incumbent to manage the profitable growth and optimization of resources necessary to support a group of assigned categories.
- Ensuring the continual, smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of assigned store, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements, and the Company’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Analyzing sales figures and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Implementing Company policies and procedures in respect of cash management, store security and inventory shrink control
- Supporting the team towards achieving performance and financial objectives, and continuously striving to improve the Store’s commercial performance and maximize profitability.
- Managing the flow of inventory to ensure product availability and ensuring proper planogram execution, as per the guidelines of the Category Management team.
- Driving a culture of performance, consistent with the Company’s strategy, including encouraging exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Assuming responsibility for staff related issues, including but not limited to: interviewing potential staff members; effective rostering; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; dealing with disciplinary issues and providing/coordinating training and developmental activities.
- Ensuring a contributory and cooperative relationship with other Stores, CSU, the Warehouse and suppliers.
- Undergraduate Degree or professional certification in Business Management or a related field of study.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working in a retail environment with at least two (2) years’ supervisory level experience.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
- In-depth knowledge of the fundamental principles of the procurement and supply chain process.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of direct reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Resilient, with ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Computer literate and intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.