Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Manager
The Radisson Trinidad is seeking to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resource Manager will assist in administration of programs and events to foster a positive work environment for all employees and support and administer the employee. The HR Manager will facilitate training and development programs In line with the Radisson brand standards for employees; also assist in coaching managers to create and maintain a work environment with high morale and productivity. He/She will conduct the new employee orientation to familiarize employees with Company standards, policies, procedures, rules and other employee programs. He/She will support the overall objectives of the hotel and promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Must be able to write and communicate professionally. Must be hospitality oriented, and possess the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously. Sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines. Working knowledge of IR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business or Organization Development or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Five years’ experience in Human Resource positions
- Experience in preparing employment contracts, policies and procedure
- Experience in conducting competency based recruitment interviews
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two business references must accompany applications. Applications should be hand-delivered to Radisson Hotel Trinidad, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain. Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15th 2017
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain
Local applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Chief Manpower Officer, Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Duke Place,
50-54 Duke Street, Port of Spain