Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FUJITSU Caribbean
Job Title: Senior Client Executive
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Client Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-creating, developing and leading the sale of digital and enterprise IT offerings into assigned territory accounts, by uncovering client business issues, aligning the offering to the expected business value.
Want to be part of one of the World’s largest IT services providers that has been awarded one of “the World’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE for the 5th consecutive year, and where you have the opportunity to create innovative solutions and achieve results that transform our clients’ businesses and shape our communities? This opportunity may be perfect for you!
SENIOR CLIENT EXECUTIVE
Fujitsu is leading the market at helping clients transform their businesses through the balanced adoption of digital and enterprise technology. It is an exciting time and we are looking for an experienced and achievement oriented sales leader to contribute to our continued growth and innovation. The successful candidate will be responsible for co-creating, developing and leading the sale of digital and enterprise IT offerings into assigned territory accounts, by uncovering client business issues, aligning the offering to the expected business value, and building and maintaining effective client relationships from the operational through the C-Level. The work location will be Trinidad and the position will report to the VP, Sales – Trinidad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies client business issues and develops related opportunities to successfully position Fujitsu complete Services and Solutions portfolio into assigned client accounts through a consultative approach. Uses company processes and toolset to manage opportunity lifecycles to closure.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin and costs).
- Achieves specified targets including; Orders, Revenue, Gross Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
- Creates Account Plans according to company process and format. Provides management report outs, as required
- Actively and personally develops appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plans, especially at a senior level.
- Ensures clients business expectations are met and/or exceeded by Fujitsu through proactive account or pursuit management
- Assists in coordination of Fujitsu resources to deliver contractual obligations and increasing levels of customer satisfaction. Manages contractual opportunities and risks. Identifies and escalates performance or cost issues within the organization until resolved
- Helps to position Fujitsu in the market as a leader in digital business transformation by seeking out public speaking opportunities and participating in industry groups
- Responsible for personal development plans and readily participates in education and training opportunities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Experience and Technical Skills
- 7 to 10 years technology sales experience, with complex deal experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage executive level relationships
- Varied Vertical Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Large account management background
- Key industry contacts with technology platform providers is a plus
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenue to meet company goals
- Strategic and major account planning and development
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking
- •Strong contract negotiation skills
- Strong subject matter expertise in one or more product/ offering areas and strong commercial management and discipline
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all clients levels, from operational through C-level, as well as peers and executive level management in Fujitsu
- The role requires local and foreign mobility (up to 50% travel) with significant time at client sites
The preferred candidate will receive an excellent compensation package commensurate with qualifications that includes Group Health, Life and Pension Benefits
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited reported consolidated revenues of 4,509.6 billion yen for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. Our presence in the Caribbean extends 60 years, with offices in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad.
Shaping tomorrow with you