Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: General Maintenance Coordinator
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
General Maintenance Coordinator
The General Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and supervision of all maintenance activities on the site’s facilities (buildings and grounds).
The General Maintenae Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and supervision of all maintenance activities on the site’s facilities (buildings and grounds).
- To ensure Responsible Care is the primary focus of all contract personnel.
- To ensure compliance of the company with all the terms and conditions defined in its contract with Methanex Trinidad Limited.
- To ensure that all work performed is of the highest quality.
- To plan and execute civil and facilities projects.
- Coordinate preventative and corrective maintenance on building equipment such as air conditioning units and plumbing systems.
- Develop scope of works and implement all necessary building civil works and structural repairs.
- Coordinate and manage contract maintenance crews associated with maintenance of the site landscape.
- Coordinate and manage scaffolding services and crews.
- Assists in completing Incident and Failure reports where possible.
- Records work order history data and ensures that all filing systems are maintained.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Engineering Diploma (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil)
- PMI certification will be considered an asset
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in maintenance / facilities planning function in the petrochemical industry
- Maintenance procedures for Buildings and Plant Equipment
- Computer literacy (MS Project, Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with MAXIMO
- Supervision of contractor personnel
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to understand complex systems.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a Team environment and input to the resolution of problems.
- Please note that consideration will be given to persons who do not possess the minimum educational requirements but has an appropriate level of training and experience that is in line with the job requirements.