Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: ANSA Automotive Limited
Job Title: Accounting Assistant - Inventory Lead
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Accounting Assistant - Inventory Lead
The role of the Accounting Assistant - Inventory Lead is to manage the vehicle count and reconciliation process as well as checks to ensure that all control procedures are being adhered to. This role will also be responsible for monitoring the adherence of established policies by all employees.
To assist in the overall responsibility for parts and vehicle inventory control.
- To demonstrate a high degree of professionalism & confidentiality.
- Must be meticulous and assertive with a strong sense of governance and compliance.
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness and ability to analyze and present data/information.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal, problem solving, time management, leadership, conflict resolution, customer relations and analytical skills.
- Ability to self motivate, multi-task, be flexible, work independently and/or with a team while being a good Business Partner to all departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Levels, CAPE or equivalent in related subject area (Business, Accounting etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with special emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- At least 2 years experience in Inventory Management.
- Experience in Inventory Accounting will be an asset.
- CAT or ACCA Qualifications will be an asset.