Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HADCO GROUP
Job Ref.: HD CAFE - HAAGEN DAZS
Job Title: Housekeeper - HD CAFE - HAAGEN DAZS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City: Port of Spain
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This position is primarily geared towards the maintenance and general upkeep of the Store. It is an entry level position which requires physical fitness and endurance. Essential duties include sweeping, mopping and cleaning all areas i.e. kitchens, dining areas, hallways, toilets, corridors, tables and chairs. They must adhere to the company’s policies and procedures and must report any issues that arise promptly to Management.
This position reports to the Shop Manager.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Garbage Removal - Emptying bins and replacing garbage bags.
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning all areas: Kitchens, Dining Areas, Hallways and Toilets..
- Washing, drying and packing away of kitchen utensils, washing dirty kitchen towels and ensuring that clean ones are available for use.
- Sweeping, mopping, wiping and cleaning the glass and mats.
- Ensuring all utensils are properly secured and stored in their respective storage area after use.
- Maintaining a stock log of all cleaning agents.
- Reporting any damage, stolen or lost utensils or equipment IMMEDIATELY upon discovery.
- Any other related duties that may be delegated by Management.
- Adhering to all Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Policies of the Company.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Housekeeper will perform other duties as assigned by the Area Manager / Shop Manager that may be deemed necessary for the effective functioning of the Store.
HSE Roles and Responsibilities of Staff:
- All Employees demonstrate accountability by:
- Following all HSE rules at all times.
- Stopping any work that they recognise as being unsafe and reporting it to their Supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents they are involved in or witness to their direct Supervisor as soon as they reasonably can.
- Using all equipment in the work place as designed and with design operating safety features.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, treating everyone in a cordial and direct fashion. HADCO expects everyone to be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- Becoming familiar with the HSE procedures required to perform their jobs safely.
- Ensuring full compliance with all applicable legislations and site regulations.
- Attending and actively participate in scheduled HSE training meetings, toolbox talks and HSE programmes.
- Performing all work in a safe manner.
- Using all Safe Systems of Work available. For example Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Permits, Risk Assessments, Checklists etc.
- Observing good housekeeping practice.
- Reporting the taking of any medication while on the work place to their Supervisor.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Ability to read and write and understand instructions
- 3(Three) Ordinary Level Passes
- Fit physical condition
- Pleasant Disposition, well mannered, neat appearance
- Ability to communicate well
- Team Player
- Previous Experience in Housekeeping
- Certificate in Food Preparation/Handling
- 2-3 years’ experience in Housekeeping
- Ability to multitask well
- Certificate of Character
This vacancy is closed.