Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Receptionist
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Receptionist is responsible for providing guest reception, telephone operator services and perform various administrative services, including special projects.
- To professionally, courteously and warmly greet all persons coming into Massy Wood Group’s offices. Must be able to assess visitor/client needs and direct them appropriately.
- To ensure visitors to our offices are not subjected to excessive wait time, and relevant parties are notified of their presence promptly.
- To immediately report to the HSSE Manager/Facilities Manager, telephone calls pertaining to any bomb threat, car bomb, or threat of any other nature, suspicious or unidentified packages and medical emergency in accordance with the Emergency Coordinator Instruction Guidelines Booklet.
- To provide visitor’s passes to all visiting clients/vendors and to inform them to read the emergency exits and procedure; ensure that the visitors’ log is signed, and retrieve the visitor’s passes before they leave.
- Liaises with caterers to provide snacks and lunch for meetings and training.
- Responsible for booking and arranging conference Room requests.
- To receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail and publications internally and externally.
- Liaises with service providers for activation/installation of telephones and other utilities e.g. Digicel, & B-mobile etc.
- Responsible for generating Purchase Requisition
- To coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (TT Post, FedEx etc.).
- Ensures that food consumables & janitorial supplies are always in stock.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Office Coordinator.
- Answering calls promptly and courteously at all times
- Ensuring Conference Room bookings are properly coordinated and meals/snacks are ordered as requested
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external customers
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar position
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly