Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ladnek Limited
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title : Operations Coordinator
- Management experience
- 5 Cxc o’Levels Maths & English Compulsory
- Facilities Management & Operations experience
- Customer relations experience
- Total knowledge of commercial cleaning
- Must be dependable and be able to have flexible hours and work rotating shifts if necessary.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to speak clearly and correctly.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must show good leadership skills.
- Must be able to meet the rigors of the job.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable in personnel and business problem solving.
- Must be able to conduct employee interviews and perform employee orientations.
- Must have experience in hiring, promoting/demoting and terminating employees
- Must have a good driving record with no major offenses
- Must have good writing/spelling skills
- Must have good computer skills
- Planning & Controlling change
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Setting & reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Knowledge of identifying surfaces and making recommendations for proper cleaning methods, systems and equipment
- Responsible for specified locations and employees working in those locations.
- Attending Site Visits
- Perform building walk-through’s and inspections
- Responsible for operational activity: planning, directing, organizing and controlling all production
- Schedule work and provide overall account management
- Screen and hire job applicants, interview job applicants, and perform orientations
- Ensuring adequate supplies are available and accounted for
- Client contact, customer relations, quoting prices for customers
- Solving any problems/concerns that might arise
- New account set up
- Handle any complaints, concerns or questions from customers
- Plan and prepare employee work assignments
- Employee record keeping
- Communicate with employees in order to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies. Refer matter to owner when appropriate
- Perform or assist with duties as necessary
- Completing reports; accident, incident, damage, etc.