Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: STANDARD Distributors Limited
Job Title: Internal Control Assistant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Internal Control Assistant
To assist the Compliance Department executing the Control Department’s responsibility for audit and compliance for Standard Distributors Limited (SDL).
- Ensure that the Group’s and Company’s policies are being strictly adhered to by adhering to the plan that was designed and agreed; timelines and quality. Report any issues of non-compliance
- Enforcement and execution of the systems and controls to ensure that Group and Company policies are being strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that physical inventory matches with the system/sub-ledger.
- All Transfer Ins, Transfer outs, Return to Stock and Goods returned are correctly allocated.
- Where there are differences between physical inventory and system/sub-ledger, these differences are thoroughly investigated and solved.
- Investigate and validate variances observed and reported.
- Ensure that Perpetual Counts and investigations are completed and reported.
- Stock counts and reports must also identify any stock which is damaged or obsolete
- Execute 100% (wall to wall) quarterly counts of all departments inclusive of parts and service. Report on any non-compliance or risk of non-adherence to timelines.
- Reports on good housekeeping by Showrooms and Warehouse:
- All items properly labeled and securely stored
- Sorted by category
- Packed orderly
- Able to be visible for count
- Perform cash and other audits and checks as required
- Perform financial health checks as required.
- To comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in the ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Performs all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and SDL’s policies and procedures.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned.
- CAT Level 2/ACCA Level 1
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience, preferably in retail
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Inventory Management and Internal Audit