Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: STANDARD Distributors Limited
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Internal Control Supervisor
To assist the Compliance Manager in planning, organizing and executing the Control Department’s responsibility for audit and compliance for Standard Distributors Limited (SDL).
1. Enforcement and execution of the systems and controls to ensure that Group and Company policies are being strictly adhered to.
2. Identifying areas of risk, making recommendations to improve the robustness of systems and controls to ensure that the Company’s assets are being secured.
3. Performance manages Internal Control staff assigned to them.
4. Ensure that physical inventory matches with the system/sub-ledger.
a. All Transfer Ins, Transfer outs, Return to Stock and Goods returned are correctly allocated.
b. Where there are differences between physical inventory and system/sub-ledger, these differences are thoroughly investigated and solved.
5. Investigate and validate variances observed and reported.
6. Ensure that Perpetual Counts and investigations are completed and reported.
7. Stock counts and reports must also identify any stock which is damaged or obsolete
8. Co-ordinate and conduct 100% (wall to wall) quarterly counts of all departments inclusive of parts and service.
9. Ensure that Showrooms and Warehouse practice good housekeeping:
a. All items properly labeled and securely stored
b. Sorted by category
c. Packed orderly
d. Able to be visible for count.
10. Perform cash and other audits and checks as required
11. Any other duties, which may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
1. ACCA Level 1 or CAT Qualified
2. At least one three (3) years' experience in a similar environment