Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Manager, IS/IT
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent will be required to plan, co-ordinate and direct the Information Technology (IT) related activities of the Authority
The incumbent will be required to plan, co-ordinate and direct the Information Technology (IT) related activities of the Authority, as well as to ensure that the streamlined operations of the IT Department is in alignment with the Authority’s stated objectives.
- Develops and implements Management Information Strategies
- Manages all aspects of the IT systems
- Reviews and evaluates manual systems and makes recommendations for computerization.
- Identifies requirements for developing new application systems for implementing cost effective measures within the Authority.
- Monitors and Audits system performance within the Authority and makes recommendations for corrections and improvements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- At least seven (7) years post qualification experience in a similar or related job function, two (2) of which should be at managerial level
Sound knowledge of computer networking and Information Management and Infrastructure