Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Business Development Officer is responsible for serving the business development and marketing needs of Massy Finance GFC Ltd in alignment with the Company’s Business Development strategy.
- Develop Massy Finance GFC awareness and a portfolio of communication material and approaches for all key business lines.
- Prospect opportunities for new customers by on the road visits and presentations. Objective is to develop a sufficient number of high potential prospects and work assigned leads/prospects to generate short and long term sales growth.
- This involves the effective and strategic positioning and marketing of the service offering, as well as onsite sponsorship management and execution of follow up plans with targets to drive business opportunities.
- Interviews customers for personal and commercial loans, ensuring that the supporting documentary requirements are satisfied.
- Completes and analyses credit applications and prepares written proposals for submission to the relevant approving authorities utilizing knowledge of accounting/interpretation of financial statements.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of customer loyalty and service delivery strategies with an acute emphasis on 'Easy To Do Business With' to ensure customer retention and acquisition of new business.
- Adhering to Regulatory Compliance Guidelines, AML and Company's policies and procedures for all products and services and customer transactions.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in a business related field or equivalent.
- At least two years in a retail banking industry or insurance with at least two years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Must own a vehicle.
- Must be willing to work on a commission basis.
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attendance and Punctuality
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain