Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Store Operations Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Store Operations Manager
The incumbent is responsible for the general oversight for several different retail locations, inclusive of both Front Store Operations and Pharmacy Operations. He/she is required to provide clear, consistent leadership and direction to Store Managers and Senior Pharmacists.
LOCATION: MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- Provides strong leadership to Store Management and develops and trains management by Store and Area.
- Directs and supervises staff across several retail stores to ensure accomplishment of set objectives.
- Monitors and measures all operational disciplines, initiates corrective actions and ensures proper follow-up, in order to maximize operational efficiency, control inventory levels and make effective use of all resources and personnel.
- Works closely with Store Management to ensure accomplishment of targets by location, including but not limited to realization of store budgets; adequate staffing levels, reduction in employee turnover rates and increased staff retention for all levels of staff.
- Works closely with Store Management to provide employee training with the aim of developing skills and capabilities, enhancing job performance and improving the overall performance of the Stores.
- Ensures implementation of performance measures and execution of appraisals for same, and provides solutions that address performance issues.
- Estimates the needs of each location and works with Store Management to solve conflicts, making sure that scheduling needs are met.
- Ensures achievement of bench planning and succession planning objectives by Store.
- Makes periodic store visits to review employee performance, monitor customer service levels and gauge customer satisfaction, and to ensure effective and efficient management of operational resources.
- Works with the Category Management team to determine store layout and to forecast sales figures and inventory requirements for each location.
- Uses available data and analytics to determine performance of assigned locations against goals/targets and to make relevant business decisions in response to same.
- Works closely with Store Management to ensure that cost control programs are in place, including but not limited to shrinkage levels and labour costs, in order to minimize overall costs.
- Identifies local market and customer trends and developments and provides quality feedback to all relevant departments for action.
- Promotes high levels of customer service including speed; hospitality; and accuracy, and ensures high quality products.
- Executes innovative ways to improve customer service by always raising the bar and comparing to competition.
- Ensures that stores are kept to high standards by working with other functional areas.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures at all assigned locations including but not limited to cash policies; health and safety policies and procedures and business processes and systems.
- Works with management to develop the culture of the Stores and foster cooperation with CSU/Warehouse in all areas.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience in a retail environment.
- At least three (3) years’ experience using inventory management systems.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
- Strategic leadership skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills (including financial analysis)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to prioritize and keep track of details.
- High energy with a passion for retail.
- Computer literate with advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel; Word and PowerPoint.
- Candidate MUST have a valid driver’s license and possess a vehicle in good working condition that he/she is willing to use in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Proven track record of accomplishments in the retail industry.
- Ability to work flexible hours including extended days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams.