Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: iQOR Trinidad
Job Title: Call Center Supervisors
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Call Center Supervisors
The ideal candidate must possess supervisory experience in a call center or customer service environment, with experience managing large teams on shift.
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, flexible schedules, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
We are currently seeking Call Center Supervisors for our Trinidad & Tobago Center of Excellence Eteck Park,Wallerfield Responsibilities include:
- Directly supervise a team of agents
- Provides and documents performance feedback through side-by-side coaching, performance reviews, and goal expectations
- Manages service levels based on client contract agreements
- Participates in the interviewing process and makes hiring recommendations
- Improves customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and giving feedback
- Increases effectiveness of call monitoring by calibrating with the quality department
- Utilizes reporting to manage improvements in individual, team and queue performance
- Manages change through effective communication support of change
- Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance and interpersonal relationships in the workplace; consults Program Manager and/or Human Resources for guidance as needed
- Takes calls and handles escalated customer issues as needed
- Supports the call center operations by participating in cross-functional meetings to give input on improvement opportunities
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies
- Administers motivational programs that include incentives, contests, and team performance programs
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years previous supervisory experience (call centre preferred) or in an acting supervisor role
- At least one year of call centre in leadership or acting supervisor role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams
- Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment
- Project management and relevant Tertiary Education with / experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, call centre applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and Applications, centre reporting tools and technologies
- Outsourcing experience is a plus
- Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills
- Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
- Flexibility to work long and irregular hours including weekends and Holidays
Candidates may also register on www.iqor.com click careers, apply now in blue below and enter info into Wallerfield. Please note that these positions are on shift / may include a weekend day/ public holidays and a police certificate of character is also needed.
Please note that only suitable applications will be contacted / given consideration.