Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Planner/Scheduler
Location: SOUTH EAST -MAYARO,RIO CLARO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Planner/Scheduler is the focal point for all planning and scheduling activities, for onshore and offshore operations. The candidate is also responsible for Scheduling maintenance activities and supporting the Company strategic plan.
- Maintaining, updating and improving the quality of a high level look ahead asset plan for all engineering and maintenance activities, including reporting on projected Personnel on Board (POB) numbers
- Assisting in identifying clashes in activities and high POB levels
- Organising and chairing planning meetings in the different time horizons, for instance, 8Q, 1Q and 6/2 weeks, for discussing the different activity sets to determine gate compliance and to ensure the Client’s planning protocol requirements are met
- Liaising with people at all levels to gather information and data, and incorporation of progress into plans
- Developing and maintaining any other detailed plan as necessary, e.g. shutdown and HSSE
- Ensure deferred Work Orders that are shutdown dependent are executed when shutdown opportunities arise
- Co-ordination of fortnightly MAXIMO issue meetings with appropriate focal points to enable development of solutions and improvements to the system
- Maintaining and continually developing the MAXIMO Maintenance Management System, including scheduling planned tasks, updating maintenance information and regularly reviewing and making changes to system procedures and processes
- Monitoring monthly reports and ensuring that Key Performance Indicator targets are met
- Undertaking regular quarterly offshore visits in connection with technical support, training, MAXIMO and planning issues
- Providing support to other members of the team as required
- Reporting progress against the plans and collating other data related to operating costs and performance measurement
- Continually develop the systems to the benefit of the organisation
- Preparation of input to monthly reports
- Membership of the onshore asset emergency response team
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Managing good relationships with employees at all levels to gather relevant data for generating plans and schedules
- Timely preparation and dissemination of all reports, plans and schedules
- Performs all other related job functions as required.
- Mechanical/Electrical Technician’s Diploma or equivalent technical certification
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Knowledge of maintenance and minor modifications planning, scheduling and execution
- Knowledge and good management of planning tools, ideally Primavera P3 and MS Project
- Excellent communications skills
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet and projects applications
- Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements. Please also note that the successful candidate may be required to attend duties at the Client’s facilities as needed.