Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Maximo Requisition Administrator
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Maximo Requisition Administrator
Massy Wood Group Ltd. is looking to recruit a Maximo Requisition Administrator for their POS office.
Scope of position:
The Candidate is responsible for inputting technical requisition data into Maximo Purchase Requisition module, ensuring the information consistently complies with company standards.
The incumbent is required to maintain a focus on key deliverables, effective data input and administration activities including but not limited to the following:
- Checking to ensure that all technical requisition data is complete and capable of being input to the Maximo 7.5 requisition module, including but not limited to; quantities unit of measure (UoM), technical description, level of expediting and surveillance, certification requirements based on criticality level, inspection and test requirements, Supplier Document Requirements List (SDRL), attachments and appendices (datasheets, specifications, and the like) are complete as listed; contract number, CTR number, asset and Work Pack number are complete and that the technical requisition is correctly referenced with its unique projectwise number.
- Responsible for ensuring only approved technical requisitions are pulled over to Maximo 7.5
- Responsible for the timely and accurate transfer of technical requisition data into the Purchase Requisition module within Maximo 7.5.
- Responsible for the development of Catalogue Identification numbers (CID’s).
- Responsible for assignment of General Ledger (GL) codes and for the development of accurate, relevant and up to date reporting in respect of materials and services commitments.
- Assure that all the required information is loaded into the system in a consistent manner.
- Ensure DCC is consistently informed on development all Maximo 7.5 Purchase Requisitions.
- Support technical/engineering teams in administrative functions to improve team performance.
- Maintaining accurate records in a high pressure environment.
- Effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, and internal customers.
- Continuously improving the document control process and service delivery.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Minimum of two (2) A’ level passes AND a Technical Diploma (MET, EEET, PPO, etc) OR an Associate’s Degree from a recognised university/college.
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word & Excel) and bespoke systems (Maximo preferred).
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment.
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
Please also note that the successful candidate may be required to attend duties at the Client’s facilities as needed.