Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: GA/293/EAL
Job Title: General Assistant II in the Corporate Services Department
Duration: 3 months
Salary / Package: $9,816.00
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Must have an appreciation for the Corporate Secretariat function
Must have excellent interpersonal skill and the ability to work without close supervision
Must be well organized and have the ability to use initiative
Must be pleasant, courteous, and tactful and be able to display professional sagacity
To provide administrative support to the Corporate Secretary in the execution of her responsibility for convening Meetings of Directors and of the Shareholders, and in the execution of her general administrative responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Co-ordinates shareholders’ meetings as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
2. Notifies members of Board of meetings, prepares and circulates documents.
3. Liaises with Registrars on shareholders matters, checks seals and maintains records with respect to the distribution of share certificates to employees.
4. Plans, organizes and performs administrative services of the ESOP as directed by the ESOP Management Committee or it’s designate.
5. Advises employees of ESOP entitlements and follows up on issues of dividend cheques and statements by the Trustees.
6. Liaises with Insurance Brokers with respect to insurance for company and Managers’ vehicles (new, renewals, accident claims, payment of premiums)or as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
7. Ensures that insurance coverage is in place for imports of raw materials.
8. Co-ordinates the purchasing, maintenance, servicing and repairs of the Company’s office equipment and furniture.
9. Co-ordinates the acquisition of telephones and cellular phones.
10. Oversees the maintenance of an efficient telephone system.
11. Liaises with the Accounts Department on relevant payments to suppliers of goods and services, and receives cheques as necessary.
12. Supervises the activities of the Telephone Operator, Clerk/Typist and Maid in accordance with their Job Descriptions.
13. Ensures the timely service of all copiers, fax machines, sanitizers, air refreshers, dispensers so as to maximize the efficiency of these facilities.
14. Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in the professional execution of the Corporate Services function.
15. Performs other related duties as may be required by the job function
Education: Requires five (5) GCE O’Level or CXC subjects including English Language and Mathematics
Requires a professional Diploma/Certificate in Administrative Management or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219