Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Phoenix Welding & Fabricating Ltd
Job Title: HSE Manager
Sector: HEALTH & SAFETY,ENVIRONMENT,SOCIAL WORK
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position - HSE Manager
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:-
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are updated and maintained.
- Update and implement our STOWTT Management System
- Plan and carry out audits and inspections of sites for reactive work and larger projects.
- Advise and ensure that site specific risk assessments and method statements are implemented.
- Attend pre-contract meetings and estimate H & S risks for tenders/quotations.
- Monitor the competence of all sub-contractors and employees on site.
- Implement procedures for H & S and carry out regular checks as required.
- Carry out Health & Safety inductions to employees and sub-contractors.
- Investigate accidents and report as required.
- Maintain established documentation to meet Legal compliance.
Skills and Experience required:-
- Occupational Safety and Health Degree
- NEBOSH qualification.
- 5 + years experience in a Health & Safety role.
- Construction industry knowledge and experience.
- Proactive with good attention to detail.
- Proficient IT skills including MS software.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, orally and written.