Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Phoenix Welding & Fabricating Ltd
Job Title: Equipment Rental Manager
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position: Equipment Rental Manager
The equipment manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on company job sites. The position acts as a technical advisor on all equipment issues and assists the management team with equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases.
- Prepare plan and implement marketing objective to have fleet on regular rental
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Maintains a dispatch board or log sheet.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment; tracks each piece of rented equipment by job site and job number.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics; generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and the accounting system.
- Provides branch management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for branch management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs as a percentage of sales revenue.
- Prepares a month-end accruals report for the branch controller.
- Reconciles vendor accounts at the end of the month.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Coordinates updating DMV registration and current insurance
Skills and Experience required:-
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Computer literate