Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Phoenix Welding & Fabricating Ltd
Job Title: Tool Store Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION: TOOL STORE MANAGER
This position will plan, direct, and oversee the purchasing, inventory management, maintenance, and repair of company tools and safety supplies. This position will also supervise personnel in the tooling and inventory department and will serve as the company's point of contact with vendors and suppliers. Essential functions of the job would include:
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate the preparation of the purchase of tools, materials and supplies.
- Interact directly with all vendors and suppliers related to tools.
- Lead mobilization and demobilization efforts; scheduling tool deliveries to all worksites.
- Review and assess supplies, equipment and materials.
- Identify parts, tools and other service needs.
- Develop and maintain a variety of records.
- May work closely with executive leadership to plan future tool needs.
- Monitor expenditures; Maintain regular expense reports.
- Responsible for forecasting and adhering to budgets for travel, training etc. as necessary.
- Respond to requests for new and/or replacement supplies, materials and related items.
- Prepare reports and financial information as requested by management.
- Responsible for management and control of company assets through the implementation of a tool tracking program.
- Assist Shop Manager with enforcing policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of supervision of personnel
Skills and Experience required:-
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Computer literate