Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: McEnearney Business Machines (MBM)
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Business Development Manager
Are you a vibrant individual with a highly successful sales record in the Integrated Technology Solutions (ITS) field? Do you think outside the box and have a strategic mind that can contribute towards growing our market share? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle which includes; identify customer requirements, preparation of quotations/proposals, contract negotiations, conduct demonstrations and/or any other activities required to close. You must also be able to maintain a relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and increase chances for repeat business. Other key areas of performance include:
• Lead generation activities, qualify opportunities and sell the company's line of business products and service to assigned accounts.
• Providing consultation services advising on the best option based on customer's needs.
• Collaborating with the pre-sales support to design solutions for customer requirements incorporating product and services from all divisions.
• Developing and implementing the account plan for assigned accounts.
• Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to purchase order /contract signing
• Leading the preparation of quotations/proposals and conducting demonstrations for product/solutions.
• Building and maintaining customer relationships, to increase client retention and to promote new sales and connections through referrals and references.
• Monitoring the industry trends, market activity and competitor activity and make recommendations for product improvements or new products offerings.
• Participating in ITS meetings and providing accurate pipeline/sales forecasts
• Keeping abreast of product developments and technical knowledge
• Performing other related duties as may be assigned may from time to time by Management.
• Ensuring the compliance to all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company policies and legislation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- A minimum of five (5) years' work experience in Sales, with a proven track record, preferably in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience in Business Planning and working in cross functional teams.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Must possess a vehicle.