Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Tru Valu Supermarket
Job Title: Store Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Manages the day to day operations of the store in a manner to generate maximum sales and ensure that the store meets its projected targets and promote customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan, organize, direct and control the stores operations.
2. Ensure that employees comply with company policy in the procurement, storage, manufacture and sale of merchandise.
3. Ensure that store personnel provide quality customer service in all operational areas.
4. Ensure an effective, prompt and accurate check out service.
5. Control inventory levels to minimize over/under stocks within policy guidelines.
6. Control level of damaged and spoiled products and ensure proper disposal in accordance with company policy.
7. Supervise manufacturing centers within the store where applicable.
8. Ensure accurate accounting of company funds.
9. Control overhead costs and generate sales to achieve financial targets.
10.Ensure that prices are competitive and merchandise meet quality standards at all times.
11.Ensure that price changes are implemented in a timely manner.
12.Maintain the highest standards in housekeeping to ensure that the store is clean and safe at all times.
13.Ensure that equipment and physical facility is maintained according to company policy.
14.Supervise personnel to ensure optimum performance and high staff morale.
15.Inform train and motivate staff and implement disciplinary action where necessary.
16.Perform other duties as required in support of the stores objectives.
General Qualification Requirements
· Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Management.
· Computer Literate and Proficient in Ms. Office.
Three (3) years experience.