Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Provides Customer Service at all points of customer interaction, determines customer needs and offers optional products in a professional and courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring that the facilities are adequately maintained:
- Clean & tidy work area
- Transaction area is secured and not visible to customers
- Forms and Customer Notices are clearly displayed
- Monitor inventory and reorder levels for forms from inventory of forms from Massy Remittance Head Office to facilitate customer transactions.
- Proper filing of customer forms and other related documents
- Daily reconciliation of transactions conducted for MoneyGram/SurePay/Cambio
- Execute other administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
- Adherence to Massy Remittance Policies and Procedures for:
- Daily Reconciliation – Daily balances of cash and arranging for bank deposits
- Finance Reporting & Governance
- Customer Service
- Daily activity report from MoneyGram transactions
- End of day reconciliation report
- Daily reporting of Sure Pay transactions
- Daily reporting of Cambio transactions
- Daily reporting of Foreign Exchange transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Completed CAT or ACCA Level I Proficient in use of computer applications Microsoft suite of products
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in basic accounting software
- Ability to plan and implement work schedules
- Must be available to work on Weekends
- Must be able to work shifts
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attendance and Punctuality
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged
Please note that all applications must be submitted by June 21st 2017.