Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: Supervisor
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To direct, organize, control, co-ordinate and supervise the day to day operations of the Branch location, in full compliance with the company standard operating procedures.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Analyses all reports and takes steps to align improvements with KPI’s.
- Manages branch stock levels for forms and relevant stationery, adhering to company policies and guidelines with regards to Inventory Management.
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of branch and that only authorized personnel have access to keys and alarm panels.
- Prepare daily summary of reports required for MoneyGram/SurePay and Cambio operations
- Ensure daily cash reports are balanced, approved, reconciled to cash on hand and deposited. Ensure deposit records agree to bank deposits.
- Operate and balance petty cash daily; ensuring the accurate disbursement and replenishment of cash, and that supporting documentation is attached for all disbursements and that cash is signed for by the recipient.
- Maintain proper filing systems and ensure filing is done as requested.
- Assists in other responsibilities in the branch as required.
- Ensuring that the location facilities are maintained:
- Cleaning Personnel
- Forms and relevant POS adequately displayed
• Supervision of cashiers
• Relief Cashier when necessary
• Maintenance of receipts and deposit books for cashiers
• Temporary assisting MRSL with cash control when necessary
• Processing of all bills received from customers for payment via Sure-Pay and reconciliation of daily reports
• Printing, verification and reconciliation of daily reports relevant to transactions.
• Balancing cash drawers on a daily basis. Balancing and reconciliation of cash floats.
• Keeping accurate records of balancing transactions to ensure that all books and insight entries are accurate daily
• Making receipts and other mails
• Adherence to Compliance Program and Policies
. Provide reports to head office as required
Ensure currency display boards are updated daily.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- An Associate Degree and/or Diploma in Business Management Studies
- Certificate in Microsoft Office
- A minimum of three (3) years’ supervisory experience in customer service environment would be an asset
- Must be able to work shifts and on weekends
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis capability
- Judgment and problem-solving skills
- Attendance and Punctuality
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail email@example.com
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged
Please note that all applications must be submitted by June 27st 2017.