Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: Cashier
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Massy Finance is looking for a dynamic individual to accept the role of Cashier.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both
- Developing and maintaining satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Welcoming on-site visitors and assist with requests made and taking time to understand customers' needs.
- Managing and disbursing petty cash daily.
- Processing of all payment receipts from customers daily.
- Processing posted dated cheque payments to customer accounts.
- Preparing and checking all receipts to be deposited daily.
- Recording and preparing cash collected for deposit to the respective banks.
- Balancing cash drawers on a daily basis.
- Keeping accurate records of balancing transactions to ensure that all books and entries are accurate daily.
- Making receipts and other mails.
- Keeping up to date on all communications including changes to GFC policy and procedures.
- Adhering to Regulatory Compliance Guidelines, AML/ATF and GFC's policies and procedures for all products and services and customer transactions.
- Monitoring account activity, documenting and investigating significant or unusual transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5 CXC Passes including Mathematics and English
- At least two (2) years experience in similar type job and Customer Service industry
- Proficient in use of computer applications in particular Microsoft suite of products.
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis capability
- Judgment and problem solving skills
- Attendance and Punctuality
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance.
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged
Please note all applications must be submitted by June 7th 2017.