Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: The American Stores Limited
Job Title: Service & Warehouse Supervisor
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
THE AMERICAN STORES LIMITED
The service & Warehouse Supervisor is mechanically-inclined, extremely reliable and trustworthy. He should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills and must have a multi-faceted approach to dealing with customers and employees.
- Liaises with Branch Managers, Suppliers and Complaints Assistant to ascertain problem and document and provide feedback to the relevant parties.
- Refer unresolved service complaints to relevant suppliers & Complaints Assistant
- Supervise the service technician to ensure that all appliances are services within an appropriate time.
- Endure that all job cards are filled out by the technician and yourself
- Perform maintenance as necessary (changing fuses, filters, checking condensers)
- Perform Repairs
- fix defective or broken products which often involves replacing faulty or worn-out parts.
- be able to identify issues and will then either fix the problem or order any necessary parts for the repair, liaising with the Technician and the Line Director
- Process and generate all necessary documentation regarding to all items coming into the service department
- Taking inventory of all items into service
INVENTORY & WAREHOUSING
- Supervise warehousing of goods received and update inventory system.
- Supervise, evaluate and train staff in proper warehouse procedures.
- Supervise the receipts of all goods received and dispatched, ensuring all associated documents are attached.
- Process receipt and delivery discrepancy and damaged goods.
- Supervise and ensure all deliveries are accurate.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Warehouse.
- Ensure and maintain safety procedures and techniques.
- Any other related duties determined by the Company
- Ensure the receipts of all goods received and dispatched, ensuring all associated documents are attached.
- Ensure items are duly cleaned and ready for dispatch to the Duncan St Branch
- Liaise with the Duncan St Branch Manager to delivery of clean repossessed items for sale
- Process & record all receipts and delivery for repossessed items.
- Liaise with Purchasing Manager to re-enter the item on the system and appropriate pricing.
Skills & Experience
- Associate Degree/Certifications Inventory
- Certifications in appliance repairs or general repairs
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field
- Speaks clearly and can be easily understood.
- Effective written communication
- Energetic, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High Attention to Detail
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include, working in confined spaces, lifting heavy equipment, and bending down frequently
Kindly state your salary expectations for this job in the "Cover Letter" area.
This vacancy is closed.