Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Sales Associate- Tobago
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SALES ASSOCIATE - TOBAGO
With general direction from management this position requires the individual to provide superior customer service, complete sales transactions and other merchandise transactions according to company procedures. This position reports to the Retail Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers by responding to customer queries about products, payment policies, location of items etc. in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Processes Sales transactions.
- Promotes and processes “Very Important Person” (V.I.P.) registrations.
- Manages inventory and places timely request for the replenishment of stock.
- Makes price adjustments and tags merchandise as per price change list.
- Assists in the implementation of advertising and promotional material within the store.
- Conducts routine housekeeping tasks within the store.
- Adheres to proper safety policies and practices.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of observation and alertness.
- Team Oriented.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than August 10th, 2017:
Please specify “Sales Associate - Tobago” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue
This vacancy is closed.