Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 1
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
VACANCY: SALES C0-ORDINATOR
The Sales Co-ordinator is required to support the Sales & Marketing Department operations by providing administrative support, as well as serve internal and external customers by selling our products to them.
- Provide Administrative support to the Marketing & Sales Manager (MSM) and Sales Manager (SM).
- Preparation of various Sales reports and Pivot tables.
- Assist in implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing customers.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare documents for the Marketing & Sales Manager as well as the Sales Manager.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Perform general duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
- Review and update daily sales report for each Area Sales Manager (AMS).
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and emails.
- Statistical Analysis of Sales Activities i.e. Monthly Sales, Budgeted Projections, etc.
- Generate and qualify sales leads through proper planning.
- Source and develop new customers to increase revenue.
- Develop, maintain and update customer database.
- Prepare proposals and quotations on behalf of the Area Manager Sales (AMS) or Management.
- Communicate to the AMS any directive from the Marketing & Sales Manager and the Sales Manager.
- Engage in internal Product Training i.e. Product Knowledge & Application.
- Attend and assist walk-in customers with purchases and meeting their product needs in a courteous and friendly manner when required.
- Liase with existing and prospective Clients regarding Proposals submitted on behalf of the respective AMS.
- Customer service analysis to ensure the retention and acquisition of existing and new customers.
- Ensure that all internal orders are recorded and sent to the appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with respective AMS to take orders based on their visits.
- Record the revenue value associated with all the goods that are prepared for daily deliveries and submit to Marketing & Sales Manager (M&SM).
- Oversee Driver/Loader.
- Ensure that the delivery drivers received all the necessary paperwork for their daily deliveries.
- Ensure that all goods are checked and are accurate before daily deliveries are made.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns mainly by phone or to some degree in person.
- Explain products or services and prices and answer questions from customers.
- Collection of mini-drums from customers is to be recorded on stock sheet and submitted to the Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for attending and participating in bi-monthly sales meeting.
- Assist with Equipment at Customers Review.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Marketing & Sales Manager.
- Good interpersonal and effective time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Pivot Table etc.).
- A minimum of 3 Years experience as a Sales Coordinator.
- Experience in MYOB Accounting Software.
- A first degree in a business related discipline.
- Knowledge of Internet and Social Media Marketing.
- A working knowledge of Spanish and the chemical industry would be an asset.
Health /Pension Plan offered
Interested Applicants Email resume to:
This vacancy is closed.