Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: SD/298/EAL
Job Title: Sales Director
Salary / Package: $12,000.00
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title and Role Description
The Sales Director will during the term of the Consulting Agreement be responsible for securing orders (with sound profit margins) for Products from Trinidad and Tobago businesses as well as Government departments and Agencies - this to also include business from other Caribbean Islands.
• To source prospective customers that meet the parameters outlined in the Sales Plan
• To supervise the creation of or directly create customer quotes using the omputer-integrated-management system, and to ensure their accuracy and ability to meet specific customer needs.
• To close orders, secure deposits and ensure collection of funds due from customers
• To maintain a strong customer service relationship with customers during the production, delivery, installation and post installation periods
• To ensure appropriate Company resources are brought to bear in order to create a high level of customer satisfaction.
• To perform such other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the company
• Person selected will be computer literate and will fully utilise the computer in functioning as a Sales Director
• Person selected will have a knowledge background that projects support and gives confidence to the potential industry clients
• The job requires an individual who is constantly “on the road” selling & servicing clients and a person who is willing as required to travel the islands in an effort to secure business .
• Limited Office/Desk hours are anticipated for the Sales Director except for making appointments, follow up action, customer service and proposal preparation
• The Sales Director will be a “Team Player” and have a productive relationship with other team members.
• The person selected to fill the Sales Director position will be interested in learning the business and plans a long term relationship.
• Customer Service Excellence is a key ingredient of the Business philosophy and the Sales Director’s goals must closely align with the objectives and strategies.
• The Sales Director should be motivated by a compensation package that is heavily commission based and be disciplined to work with little supervision.