Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: A.A. Laquis Limited
Job Title: Tenders Coordinator
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Key duties include, but not limited to:
- Perusing newspapers daily for tender opportunities, organising it’s purchase and collection, and organising drop off of bid submissions.
- Analysing the content of Expression of Interests (EOI’s), Request for Tenders (RFT’s), Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), Request for Quotations (RFQ’s) and other project related information for local and export tenders; both private and public for medical equipment, dental equipment, ambulances and pharmaceuticals.
- Liaising and following up with project team, which include suppliers, brand managers, clinical sales manager, biomedical dept when required.
- Coordinating/reviewing/editing proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving suppliers, brand managers and technical staff.
- Consolidating sections and/or documents into the required tender format.
- Ensuring that proposal documents comply with requested tender formatting, and that it contains all the necessary documentation to avoid rejection of proposal at bid opening.
- Preparing bid securities and following up with the Regional Health Authorities (RHA’s) on collection of the same.
- Ensuring that all client questions for Request for Clarifications have been answered as fully as possible.
- Proofreading and editing final tender documents.
- Managing graphic design and visual presentation of hard copy and digital versions of the response documents.
- Ensuring correct packaging of tender documents, and on-time submission.
- Preparing purchase requisitions for stationary; ensuring accurate receipt of inventory; and ensuring secure storage.
- Managing and organising reimbursement of petty cash for tender purchases and additional stationary.
- Any tender/project related activities.
Skills and abilities:
- Project Management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Certification in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Good with numbers
- Must meet multiple strict deadlines and exercise sound judgement.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Preparing Tenders (asset)
- BSc. In Business Management or Project Management of equivalent, from a recognized and accredited institution.
- 3 years in a Corporate environment
This vacancy is closed.