Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Product Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent has the responsibility of managing the operations of the relevant products. This position reports directly to the Division Manager of the Coatings, Power and Safety Division.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates strategies to meet business objectives.
- Develops brand image by promoting, advertising and negotiating with suppliers for Co-op funding etc.
- Negotiates with suppliers to achieve better discount levels, eliminate inland freight etc.
- Maintains working knowledge of pricing policies to achieve best prices, packaging, minimum orders etc.
- Monitors displays of products at all branches to ensure availability and visibility.
- Conducts product training at regular intervals and provides technical support to internal and external customers.
- Orders stock and manages stock levels at all branches to achieve acceptable stock turns.
- Ensures the product/brand achieves set key performance indicators with respect to sales and budgets.
- Analyses consumer data to determine suitable product offerings and their positioning.
- Monitors market trends and identifies new opportunity where appropriate.
- Determines price points and analyses Return on Investment.
- Works closely with all relevant departments to ensure successful delivery of products and services.
- Ensures that all administrative tasks regarding Inter-Warehouse Transfers, Delivery Notes, Trade Promotion, Material Request and Goods Returned Notes are processed accurately and efficiently.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Tertiary education in Marketing or Industrial Disciplines.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both oral and written.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead others.
- An appreciation of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks.
All applications are to be submitted no later than August 18th, 2017:
Please specify “Product Manager” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue