Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Brand Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Responsible for developing objectives and strategies for brand(s) required to meet sales, distribution and profit targets. This is done through the development and implementation of marketing and sales plans, and coordination of all activities necessary to achieve the required results. This includes, but is not limited to, logistics, stock control, trade visits and customer servicing.
- Liaises internally with Division Heads, Area Managers, other Brand Managers, Purchasing Staff, Warehouse and Customs Staff, Administrative Staff, Sales Representatives and Merchandisers.
- Liaises with Principals, Customers, Advertising Agencies, the Media and any other Promotional Agencies or Suppliers.
Sales and Marketing:
- Formulate the brand’s marketing objectives and strategies through research (industry, competitive etc.) and analysis to ensure brand development. Ensuring the A+P budgets are effectively managed, liaising with Principals, Advertising Agencies, Media houses and other relevant parties in the process.
- Ensure all plans are implemented within timelines and within budget.
- Regularly monitor progress and measure results against targets in a timely manner.
- Analyse results and suggest alternative measures required to ensure continued success.
- Report on results in a timely manner. This will include preparing various reports for Principals & Division Head.
Logistics and Coordination:
- Regularly liaise with Purchasing staff to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate/liaise with Warehouse, Customers and any other relevant Departments/staff to ensure the timely flow of products from Principals to Customers.
- Regularly communicate with Principals and Suppliers, informing them of current market conditions and developments to ensure their expectations are met.
- Communicate with and train and all relevant staff (including but not limited to Sales Representatives, Warehouse and Sales Administrative staff) on product changes, attributes and developments.
- Communicate with Customers directly and/or via Sales team to ensure brand objectives are met.
- Communicate with relevant statutory authorities to ensure compliance.
- Perform any other related duties that may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bsc Marketing or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must possess a dynamic personality.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.