Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Export Coordinator (VEMCO)
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Export Coordinator (VEMCO)
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Export Logistics Manager in providing cost effective, superior customer service to all Export customers by facilitating the prompt, accurate and efficient execution of all export shipments.
- Timely preparation and execution of export documentation.
- Working closely with external providers such as Shipping Lines, Haulers and the Port to ensure timely booking, arrival, pre-advisement and delivery of containers.
- Liaising with internal departments such as Inventory, Customer Service and Warehousing to ensure accurate and timely generation of invoices, picking of goods and arrival, loading and delivery of containers.
- Following through on all aspects of order processing – coordination of production and warehouse transfers, credit approvals and system generated invoices and credits.
- Working closely with the Customs Department for timely payment and collection of original documentation.
- Maintaining a current and accurate filing system for all export shipments.
- Assisting the Export Manager with any other responsibility deemed necessary for the successful execution of the Export function.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At Least 5 CXC passes inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- At least two years’ experience in Logistics/Shipping will be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Familiarity with Ace and the Government’s TT Biz Link system would be an asset.
- Must be customer service oriented with excellent communication (oral and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to plan and multi-task with minimal supervision and possess strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.