Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: In Store Sales Representative
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
|IN STORE SALES REPRESENTATIVE|
Build business by selling goods to customers and maintaining relationships with key clients. Responsible for resolving all aspects of customer inquiries and complaints, providing accurate and timely responses, and entering accurate information on the Customer’s database, so as to facilitate a smooth delivery of the company’s products to our customers.
- Service over-the-counter/walk-in customers, and take phone-in orders. Input and process orders accurately and on a timely basis.
- Identify customer’s needs and suggest possible solutions as soon as possible.
- Achieve set KPIs as per department standards.
- Handle customer complaints immediately upon receiving them and document through the required process.
- Rotate stock regularly so as to make certain products are positioned on the shelves by dates.
- Ensure that products are replenished and shelves always packed appropriately. Ensure that products are in good condition, neither damaged nor expired (unless otherwise stated and approved).
- Good housekeeping so as to ensure the selling spaces for the products are clean and tidy.
- Participate in the department’s Inventory Audits.
- Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves.
- Assist in any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
- Maintain and improve the Company’s quality system.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision
- High level of integrity
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Associate Degree (Business related)
- 2 years in a Customer Service/Sales Environment, preferably related to safety equipment and accessories
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel & Outlook)
Application Deadline : August 14, 2017
Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org