Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: A.A. Laquis Limited
Job Title: Brand Manager (Lab Technologies)
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Brand Manager (Lab Technologies)
The Brand Manager – Lab Technologies has responsibility for servicing and growing AAL’s business within the Laboratory specialties within the healthcare industry (both public and private). The ideal candidate is a clinically trained Specialist, with business management training, with a passion for sales, and strives for excellence in customer service.
AAL is a customer focused
Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales and Brand Management
- First priority - Sales and brand management responsibilities for the promotion and use of Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Vitros) Chemistry and Immunology products and services throughout medical laboratories within AAL’s service territories.
- Achieve sales volume and value growth targets through expansion of the product portfolio and the customer base.
- Monitoring monthly targets and implementing measures to address short falls
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and building strong customer relations in the laboratory marketplace
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with suppliers ensuring that all requested reports are submitted in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Formulates and implements annual brand, marketing and account plans for assigned brands
- Conducts regular brand sales analysis to understand and report on brand and industry trends ensuring all required corrective and proactive actions are developed and implemented
- Develop and manages the annual A&P budgets in collaboration with suppliers and Divisional Manager, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for and tracked
- Determines the Return On Investment (ROI) for all promotional activities with the use of sales data and Promotional team reports
- Trains internal and external to the levels required with support from suppliers. Provides guidance and advise in product usage, applications as required
- Monitors and reports on all competitive activity in the trade including appropriate tactical initiatives to counteract such activity.
- Submits all claims to suppliers in a timely manner and ensures all reimbursements are received
- Preparation for and facilitation of internal and external driven audit processes.
- Works closely with the Procurement department to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and ordering of assigned brands
- Works closely with the Inventory and Warehouse Management teams re product storage, product cycle counts, management of short expiries, expired, damaged goods. Monitors product expiration dates of assigned brands and implements measures to keep expiries at a minimum
- Certification in Medical Technologies or pursuance of related qualifications
- A degree in Natural Sciences, Business Management, Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines will be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of two years’ experience at a supervisory/managerial level within a medical diagnostic laboratory is a necessity
- Working knowledge and familiarity with chemistry and immunology testing, procedures, products and equipment is required. The ideal candidate will also have experience in microbiology and haematology testing
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Penchant for sales, customer service and account management
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, with a willingness to service customers throughout the length and breadth of AAL’s service territory. At least 50% of the time should be spent on the trade developing new business leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Experience in cold chain management will be considered an asset
- Candidate must possess/have regular access to a reliable vehicle in good working condition.