Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Inventory Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The role requires the incumbent to ensure compliance with all Company inventory policies and procedures, including, the receipt of all merchandise; organizing and maintaining assigned stockrooms and providing exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Processing CSU to Store and Store to Store transfers, and assisting in the rectification of discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Processing direct Store deliveries (Van Sales) in a timely manner, including the accurate receipt and posting of invoices and preparation for Accounts Payables.
- Ensuring price and unit integrity of merchandise upon delivery.
- Dispatching merchandise to sales floor within 24 hours of receipt.
- Assisting in the management of damages, expiries and shrinkage.
- Assisting in the maintenance of accurate inventory records.
- Assisting with inventory counts, including but not limited to preparation, counting, data entry and recounts.
- Processing transfers to/from dispensary stock.
- Maintaining the stockroom and receiving area in a neat and organized manner to ensure easy and safe access to merchandise.
- Processing outbound inventory shipments, including defective or damaged merchandise to vendors.
- Ensuring that goods return orders are processed and credit notes are received from vendors and attached to goods return orders before dispatch to Finance Department for all returns to Vendors.
- Assisting with vendor management by providing delivery service reports, vendor fulfillment reports and any other relevant data.
- Assisting on the sales floor and restocking of retail shelves as needed.
Five (5) O level passes, including Mathematics and English.
One (1) year’s relevant experience in a similar position.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
General knowledge of the principles of inventory and warehousing.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Computer literate and intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.