Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Legal Officer/ Corporate Secretary will be responsible for providing support to the General Manager – Legal and Corporate Affairs by assisting in the preparation of briefs for litigation matters and in the revision and implementation of standard operating procedures. As the Legal Officer/Corporate Secretary the officer will be responsible for the preparation and dissemination of Committee and Board Papers, the administration of Committee and Board Meetings and other matters of Corporate Governance.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar field
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from a recognized University.
- Being qualified as an Attorney-at-Law authorized to practice in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago will be an asset.
- Experience in a medico-legal or clinical environment will be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience
Applications should be submitted by August 23, 2017 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager - Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, Supercare Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates MUST [CLICK HERE] to apply for this job directly from the ERHA’s website