Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Energy Dynamics Limited
Job Title: Sales Executive
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION (permanent full time)
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- To develop existing and new customers for commercial service products and solutions within the Caribbean.
- Promotes/ secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Participate in the development and sales of HVAC products and services, Combined Heat and Power projects, Absorption Cooling systems, and Renewable Energy Solutions throughout the Caribbean region.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers to promote and sell products and services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Create a database for regional contacts and sensitize them to the company's Blog and Web platform
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Comply with assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and quarterly priorities.
- Travelling regionally and internationally will be required.
- Other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Diploma preferably in Business, Marketing or Engineering, 3+ years’ experience within the HVAC industry or 5 to 7+ years of HVAC experience or knowledge of HVAC designs are a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new programs;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills required;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers;
- Ability to work well in fast-paced professional office environment;
- Must be a self-starter; motivated, team focused and results driven.
- Must have vehicle in good working order
- Must have a valid passport
- Relationships with the architectural, engineering and design build community a plus
This vacancy is closed.