Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Western Scientific Company Ltd
Job Title: Junior Marketing Officer
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Junior Marketing Officer
The incumbent will be responsible for designing and communicating the marketing objectives of the organisation in coordination with the Business Unit Manager.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns within defined timescales.
- Create and develop marketing plans and marketing budgets based on the needs of the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of the annual sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing programme.
- Co-ordinate flow of information, communication and disseminate it according to the plan/strategy.
- Create uniformity of all brochures, flyers, newsletters, press releases, booklets, presentations and reports within the organisation.
- Communicate with management, vendors, employees, the general public, media, and other support professionals in order to create divisional services and administer assigned projects.
- Co-ordinate and deliver e-mail campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, executive bios, corporate newsletter, and all social media content.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Conduct market research and prepare business reports as per directives.
- Create and distribute customer surveys by conducting research and analysing data.
- Contribute to the planning and, engage in the project managing of marketing events.
- Conduct evaluations on the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Provide support to the Business Unit Manager in day to day marketing activities
- BA in Marketing and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience in the preparation of marketing plans and budgets will be considered an asset
- Must have knowledge of marketing, communications & business concepts
- A strong and confident communicator
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Design skills includes graphics and web design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
This vacancy is closed.