Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Division Manager- JCB
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DIVISION MANAGER JCB
The incumbent has the responsibility of managing the daily operations of the division and marketing the Company’s products. This position reports to the Director of the Industrial Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes the sales of JCB products, and continuously seeks new opportunities for introducing products to customers.
- Makes recommendations according to customers’ needs.
- Maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Conducts demonstrations of machines and accessories.
- Assists in implementing advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Conducts product training at regular intervals and provides technical support to both internal and external customers as the need arises.
- Develops a yearly sales and expense budget for the division.
- Prepares fortnightly Sales Reports.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Industrial Disciplines.
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Construction
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- A valid Class 2 Driver’s License with the ability to operate Heavy
Construction Equipment will considered be an asset.
- Previous training from a supplier of Heavy Construction Equipment will also be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- The ability to motivate and direct others.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
All applications are to be submitted no later than September 4th, 2017:
Please specify “Division Manager - JCB” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue
This vacancy is closed.