Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAMCO Industries Ltd
Job Ref.: RIL-HRC
Job Title: HR Clerk
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Clerk is required to perform key HR functions to support the Human Resource Department in keeping with the Company's Policies & Procedures
• Preparation of Job Letters for employees.• Preparation of bank letters for new employees to open bank account as and when required.• Preparation of letters for new employee’s to obtain BIR Number when required.• Preparation of contracts for all new employees and renewals for weekly/Fortnightly paid employees• Preparation of the summary of man-hours for all weekly and fortnightly paid employees on a monthly basis.• Editing and creating of job descriptions as and when required.• Preparation of Memorandums as and when required.• Preparation of Promissory Notes as and when required.• Maintaining of Garage time sheets.• Photocopying of job letters, job descriptions, contracts and all other correspondences for employee files.• Filing and maintaining files of all correspondences for all employees.• Typing and faxing of documents as and when required.• Ensuring the relevant job description is assigned to all employees.• Sorting and filing of incoming resumes.• Conducting of reference/background checks for new recruits.• Arranging and conducting of interviews as and when required.• Ensuring all new hires submit a certificate of good character within 1 month of their employment.• Preparation of statutory declaration for new hires as and when required.• Preparation of Disciplinary Letters relating to punctuality, attendance and accidents as directed.• Preparation and distribution of ID Badges as and when required.• Arranging of documents for dispatch.• Preparation of Separation Certificates as and when required.• Preparation of the following letters as and when required:a. Vacation Increaseb. Exhaustion of leavec. Acceptance of Resignationd. Commendation letterse. Job Abandonment
- Minimum Acceptable Academic/ Technical/ Professional Qualifications
- At least Five (5) CXC Subjects including Mathematics and English Language
- Diploma or Certificate from a Recognized Institute in Administrative Management or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum number of year’s relevant experience.
- Three years in a similar environment performing similar functions.
- A good combination of academics and relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good Communication Skills (oral and writing.)
- Excellent Timemanagement skills