Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Limited
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Title: Accounts Clerk
Brief Description: The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing financial and administrative processing of Data Entries in a timely manner to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes preparing deposits, generating sales invoices and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing and monitoring the weekly payroll system. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that finances are accurate and up to date, that staff are paid in a timely and appropriate manner and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Complete weekly payroll functions in order to ensure that all wages, overtime and statutory deductions are correctly computed on time.
- Handle payables portfolio.
- Assist Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Promote the company business and ensure high level of quality service is delivered to customers at all times.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and statutory obligations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 CXC/ GCE O’Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts.
- Level I ACCA or CAT Certification
- Must be proficient in Peachtree
This vacancy is closed.