Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The successful candidate will be responsible for bank Reconciliations, Journal preparation, ACH transactions, wire transfers and other related duties, he/she will be support to the Accountant.
Duties will include:
- Preparing of bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash projections
- Understanding and managing appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Performing key account reconciliations to assist in analyzing vendor accounts and management accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of Journals and reconciliation of general ledger to Sub-ledger
- Maintaining filing systems in compliance with best practice and the relevant laws and regulations of Trinidad and Tobago
- Preparing cash flows projections, bank reconciliations and Banking instructions (letters/ACH online transactions etc.), and wire transfer payments.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assisting with the annual budget in conjunction with the Accountant.
- Assisting with the fiscal year-end and monthly stock counting exercises.
- Accounting experience is a must for this position, at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Minimum of ACCA Level 2 qualification.
- Good analytical, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this role.