Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Warehouse Team Lead
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Warehouse Team Lead
The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the smooth operations of all warehousing activities.
Duties will include:
- Managing the daily operations of warehouse personnel, including but not limited to, Warehouse Associates; Checkers; Pickers; and Forklift Drivers; to ensure that all persons are operating within the scope of their daily function.
- Ensuring that the posting of data to the SYSPRO System is completed in a timely and accurate manner to maintain the accuracy of theoretical data.
- Ensuring that all required reports are completed for the relevant shift. This includes but is not limited to blocking reports; stock reports and route deletion reports.
- Ensuring that products are stored and maintained according to established standards. This includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring that products are stacked in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ensuring that FIFO is practiced.
- Performing daily reconciliations of physical stocks versus theoretical variances identified, and investigates any variances which may arise.
- Ensuring that all equipment needed for daily operations are kept clean and that they are operated in keeping with established guidelines.
- Warehousing experience is a must for this position, at least five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Level passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- Certification or accreditation in Inventory Management.
- Must be able to work to deadlines, Computer Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.