Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Team Lead South Operations
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TEAM LEAD- South Operations
Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of Massy Distribution’s South Operations through the establishment of effective procedures and policies.
- Manage, coordinate and monitor the workings of the Customer Service Representatives and warehouse personnel.
- Ensure effective ordering and re-ordering of stock for all warehouses whilst minimizing stock outs and over stocking.
- Follow-up orders that have been entered and distribute accordingly.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals and objectives to maximize output.
- Manage on-time delivery target that is ensuring that customers’ deliveries are executed in a timely manner as per agreed organizational goals.
- Maintain costs within budget by ensuring an efficient delivery transportation system.
- Ensure efficient storage, control and rotation of goods.
- Evaluate and ensure availability of the material handling and storage equipment requirements to meet the required stock level and effective utilisation of space.
- Act as liaison with Pharma and Van Sales Departments resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to rules, regulations and ISO procedures.
- Establish work schedules that will facilitate smooth and efficient operations.
- Develop staff through coaching, counselling and disciplining.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance.
- Coordinate and monitor work in Pharmaceutical and Warehouse department.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support when needed.
- Manage customer relations.
- Assist in development of strategic plans for south operations.
- Utilize financial reports to improve profitability.
- Assist in preparation of departmental budgets.
- Assist in planning effective strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; and recommending system improvements where required.
- Maintain and improve the Company’s quality system.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s CSMS policies and practices.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s QHSE policies and practices and to ensure the work environment is healthy and safe.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Conflict management
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimum supervision.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Information technology skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge in Sx.Enterprise.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment and position.
Application Deadline: Thursday 7th September 2017
Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is closed.